CLOSING DATE: 20th March 2012
After a month or more of planning, umming, ahhing, scribbling, trashing, poking, rebelling and some voting. artifex.justgoo is proud to present to you very first artifex.justgoo Signature of the Month Competition! This competition will run in some ways similar to its predecessor on AGE forums (Shaiya) in relation to rules and structure but we are hoping to develop this as a competition for members to exercise their skills in a fun and friendly competition and have the chance to win some prizes too =)
Members are invited to submit pieces based on these month's theme "Colour Splash", submissions must meet our signature of the month rules and conditions (shown at the bottom of this post). Submissions will then be judged by our panel of judges who this month will be (ZekiKins
). The Winner of this month's competition will not only have the pleasure of hosting next month's competition and choosing a theme but will recieve a SOTM Winner Award and be immortalised in our SOTM Winner Gallery.
Have fun, enjoy and stay creative!
Colour Splash is when you create/or edit a piece in a way so that only a particular colour is hued, the rest are taken back (desaturated) to grey scale. Intensifying not only the chosen colour but the object/subject coloured.
(This months theme was selected by the Modi Council, with monthly themes to follow to be chosen by the SOTM Winner.)A Little about this months judges!ZekiKins
: A household name amongst the age signature world, The original queen of signature hoarding and signature maker stalker, Miss Zekirrah will be assisting in judging this month.prince1999
: Official forum lurker and signature maker, prince1999 with a flare for the animated signature arts and the unusual, has kindly offered his assistance this month.KVerity
: A very special welcome to someone from beyond the walls of AGE forums, with a passion for drawing, painting, ceramics and pretty much anything messy, my sister KVerity.
- Quote :
Signature of the Month RulesSubmission Conditions
Basic Ethic Rules
- This competition is open to all artifex.justgoo members
- Must be deemed by the Judges to fit the theme stated in the Competition Opening Post to qualify. Submissions that fail to meet the theme will be disqualified and not considered in judging
- Must meet ALL extra conditions stated in the Competition Opening Post.
- Premades and collaborations are NOT allowed.
- Only 1 submission per person.
- Changes/edits to submissions/posts can be made until the thread is closed at the competition's end.
- Unless stated in the competition opening post NO TEXT will be allowed in any submission.
- Must not exceed the Forum Regulations for Signatures ( 700w by 500h)
- Discussion of work and signature of the month is to be contained with in the discussion thread
- Adult/nudity/mature contents are strictly prohibited. Please keep to the Forum Rules
- Flaming/bashing/discrimination/promoting hate will not be tolerated. This is a friendly competition.
- Failure to follow these rules will lead to your entry being disqualified and extended action depending on the situation.
- Your work will be judged at the conclusion of the competition by 3 Judges,
who will work together to provide a balanced judgement and choose 1
- Judges will put asside personal bias to accurately and fairly judge pieces
- Contestants will accept judges decision as final
- Judges may not participate in the competition
- Until the competition reaches a stage when voting for winners will be an effective means of determining the winner, the Modi Council will select 3 judges a month to assist.
Credit given to the team who designed AGE/SHAIYA Signature of the Month